Leigh Miners Rangers are proud to announce that Mortgage Advice Bureau Leigh has joined the team as a supporting sponsor for the 2019 National Conference Premier Division Campaign.
The company has invested in shirt logo placement, advertising board, website and match day programme adverts.
Lisa Berrido, Business Principal at Mortgage Advice Bureau is delighted to support Leigh Miners Rangers for the first time in 2019. As an avid rugby league fan she is pleased to be offering some support back to her local town and her local amateur team. Mortgage Advice Bureau is the most successful broker in the UK and you have access to their excellent advice and service by visiting one of their mortgage shops on Lord Street in Leigh.
Lisa Berrido, Business Principal
“Hopefully this will be a long and lasting relationship as we look to support and invest in our local teams and the community of Leigh”
Head of Rugby Paul Whitworth commented, “Our club are fortunate to have such high value sponsors that help us invest across the club. The Mortgage Advice Bureau team are the best in the business, and our team is proud to have their support and honored to have them involved going forward.”Paul Whitworth, Head of Rugby
About Mortgage Advice Bureau
Mortgage Advice Bureau is a leading mortgage network as well as the most recognised intermediary consumer brand, winning over 70 national awards for the quality of its advice and service during the last five years.
With over 1,000 advisers across the UK, we offer expert mortgage advice on a local, regional and national level to UK consumers, both face to face and over the phone.
The expert advice we offer, combined with the volume of mortgages that we arrange, places us in a very strong position to ensure that our customers have access to the latest deals available and receive a first-class service.
We handled over £12 billion worth of mortgages in 2016, and were the first – and are currently the only – mortgage intermediary to have floated on the London Stock Exchange, having joined the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in November 2014.
Our service to you…
Our mortgage specialists are available to provide you with the advice you need face-to-face or, if more convenient, over the phone at a time to suit you.
They will take care of everything from explaining all of your options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process.
If you’re still looking for the right property, we keep you updated on all of the latest mortgage news and latest deals using our interactive e-mail newsletters, and you can also be kept informed on our website and via our social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter.
Why Mortgage Advice Bureau stands out…
- We have over 1,000 expert advisers located across the UK.
- We can provide face-to-face and telephone advice for our customers.
- We search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for our customers’ circumstances and needs. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to Mortgage Advice Bureau.
- We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
- We provide a full range of lifestyle and income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- We cover all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing schemes and many more.